Candidiasis Diet: The Foods You Should Include To Get Rid Of Candidiasis Infections
What do you mean by “thrush diet”? Can I heal myself by eating the right food? Yeast infection or Candida Albicans occurs very often in women, although men and even children can also be affected. The root cause of the infection is an overgrowth of a natural fungus: Candida Albicans. The most commonly affected areas of the body are the vagina, in the case of babies, diaper rash, candidiasis (throat and mouth) and the male genitalia. With the right diet, you can help your body heal itself from Candida overgrowth and prevent further outbreaks.
Candidiasis Diet: What You SHOULD Eat:
– Colorful vegetables (anything yellow, purple, red, and green, like bell peppers, carrots, lettuce, tomatoes)
– Other vegetables such as sweet potatoes, bok choy, celery, romaine lettuce, cabbage, broccoli, and spinach
– Whole-grain and low-carb breads, pastas, noodles, and rice
– Salad dressings without sugar, although a limited portion
– Garlic, onion, olive oil, organic apple cider vinegar, fresh herbs
– Fresh fruit, such as lemons, apples, limes, oranges, pineapples, berries, melons
– Protein in forms of fish, chicken, eggs, turkey (baked or grilled)
– Unsweetened soy milk and natural yogurt (excellent for re
-establish bacterial balance)
– A little butter, almond butter, walnuts, almonds, roasted soy nuts and pumpkin seeds, all rich in unsaturated fats
– What you SHOULD NOT eat:
– Lots of spices, very spicy food will not help but will irritate your already infected tissue.
– Beverages such as fruit punch, teas and caffeinated beverages, soft drinks, colas, sweetened fruit juices, sugary drinks, coffee
– Peanuts and peanut butter, pistachios
– Certain dairy products such as cheese, milk, flavored yogurt, ice cream
– Meats such as red meat and pork, sandwiches, salami, bacon, bologna, hot dogs, sausages
– White flour bread and products such as hamburger buns and hot dog buns, soda crackers and others, bread sticks, breadcrumb coating
– White vegetables such as white rice, potatoes, grits and all kinds of canned vegetables, as they lose most of their vitamins in the canning process.
– Alcohol and fermented foods such as beer, ginger ale, cider, soy sauce, most salad dressings
– Sugars, including honey and white sugar
Under normal circumstances, our immune system prevents and manages yeast overgrowth. With a thrush diet, you can boost your immune system to eliminate the overgrowth and prevent Candida infections more efficiently.