Take a look at the list of key attractions that draw people to Kansas City
Kansas City is without a doubt one of the most worth exploring cities in the United States of America. This city is in Missouri, with tons of great attractions and plenty of entertainment-related things to do.
From history to music, construction and food, the city maintains a great reputation in all aspects.
You can book Spirit Airlines flight tickets to travel to the city and conquer some of the highlights of the city on your vacation.
Take a look at the main tourist spots in the city.
Top 5 Tourist Spots in Kansas City
1. Country Club Plaza: Located in the Country Club District of Kansas City, it is a shopping center named after the district in which it is located. It became the first mall in the city to welcome shoppers arriving by car. Today, it is the most famous shopping site in the City. Your trip to the city cannot be completed without shopping in the square. You can find high-end brands Michael Kors, Kendra Scott, and Kate Spade here. Also, you can choose to shop at local stores.
Plus, you can take in the incredible views of this 15-block area. It features romantic horse-drawn carriage rides or a floating gondola on nearby Bush Creek.
To have an amazing and entertainment-filled vacation, you must travel to the city. Book Spirit Flights tickets early to take advantage of cheap deals on flights to Kansas City.
2. Nelson Atkins Museum: It is an art museum known for its collection of works from almost every continent and culture. Especially, the museum has an extensive collection of Asian art. The museum has an outstanding collection of more than 33,500 objects. By visiting the museum you have the opportunity to learn about various civilizations through different paintings, prints, sculptures, drawings and photographs.
3. Power & Light District: It is one of the most popular areas of the city that offers some of the best entertainment for its visitors. It’s an eight-block entertainment hub that stays packed with locals and tourists throughout the year. There are more than 50 shops, nightlife and restaurants in the Power & Light District. From sports to music to dining, this place hosts a host of free events for its visitors each year. So if you want to experience the night life of the city, you should definitely visit this place.
4. Joe’s a Top Barbecue: If you love grilled foods, you have a good reason to book Spirit Airlines tickets and fly into town. While the city is a famous destination for foodies, Joe’s City Top Barbecue is a must-visit due to its excellent barbecue options. The best items on the menu at this restaurant include ribs, The Z-Man and French fries.
5. Museum of American Jazz: When traveling to New City, you should definitely visit the Museum of American Jazz. In fact, your trip to the city cannot be completed without making a must visit to this place. While the museum preserves the history of American jazz music through exhibits by Ella Fitzgerald, Charlie Parker, Duke Ellington, and other famous jazz music composers, it also hosts live performances several nights a week. If you are a lover of jazz music, book Spirit Flights tickets to Kansas City and visit this museum.
Have a happy holiday in the city!