How to Generate Traffic Through Article Marketing Part II
Here are some tips on how you can make article marketing work for you:
1. Pay attention to your resource box. Your goal is to attract article readers to your site. This can be done effectively by creating a compelling resource box that will get your readers to click on your site’s URL. Remember that your resource box should contain your name, your website address, your unique selling proposition, and your call to action.
2. Use relevant keywords/keyphrases. Your articles will help get your website indexed by major search engines so that it’s easy for them to find you. Sprinkle in a reasonable amount of relevant keywords that are commonly used by Internet users when searching for your information. Strategically place these keywords or key phrases in your articles. They must appear at least once in your first and last paragraph and at least 3 times in the body of your articles.
3. Submit only quality items. Readers will judge you or your company based on your articles. If your articles are co-written, people won’t trust you or your products. So bet on the quality of your articles by making them interesting, useful, timely, well-written, and relevant to your niche.
4. Make your articles pleasing to the eye. Avoid long sentences and long paragraphs; they will bore their readers. Also, check your articles before submitting them; make sure there are no grammar, punctuation, or spelling errors.
5. Create an attractive title. The title determines how your article will perform in terms of generating traffic to your site. So make each headline compelling, interesting, short, and catchy. You should also include keywords for SEO purposes.
6. Periodic presentation. Always give your readers a reason to come back to your site. Regular submissions increase your exposure and the amount of traffic to your site, so make sure you submit your articles at least once a week.