Sex, self-awareness, and intimate relationships
There are some striking similarities between sex and self-awareness regarding intimate relationships, some of which you may never have thought of. And why would you do it? The two seem to be in separate worlds. But are they?
Similarities Between Sex and Self Awareness
1. Sex Y Self awareness Both are part of an intimate relationship. However, there are many who do without one or both.
2. People who spend a lot of time without sex sometimes I no longer feel the need, desire, or desire for it.
The same happens with Self awareness. As long as you do not have self-awareness and do not feel its absence in your life, you will not feel the need to develop it.
3. When you have sex – and enjoy it – you often want more.
The same happens with Self awareness– Once you start to develop it and realize how it changes your life for the better, you want to continue to develop it further, to be even more aware and empowered to improve your life and relationships.
4. In relationships there is always someone who wants (and “needs”) more sex and one who wants and “needs” less. Even if both partners want sex and enjoy it, there is always one who wants more and one who wants less.
The same happens with Self awareness: in every relationship there is always one who is more and one who is less conscious. Even when both partners develop self-awareness, one is still more aware than the other.
5. Have sex it is unique to each individual and each couple. Everyone has their “own cup of tea (or coffee)”. The way they have sex is up to them. Creativity is an important ingredient of good sex. There are those who take the time to have sex and those who do it very quickly. There are those who “help” their partners to enjoy themselves, and those who only care about their own pleasure.
The same happens with Self awareness. Developing and using it is also unique to each individual. There are those who go through the process quickly, those who go through it slowly; there are those who develop it “step by step” and those who develop it constantly over a long period of time. There are those who care about their partner’s self-awareness and those who care more about their own.
6. During sex There are those who “demand” that their partner respond to their requests; They try to convince and “teach” their partners how to have “good sex.”
The same happens with Self awareness: There are those who demand that their partners develop a self-awareness parallel to them. Some even “describe” the process for their partners.
7. Couples who hardly see each other during the day and / or week, when they go to bed at night the woman often does not feel like sex. You could blame your partner for not showing you much attention, which is one of the reasons you are not sexually and emotionally aroused with him.
The same goes for self-awareness: Couples who hardly see each other during the day and / or week, when they go to bed at night and don’t even mind talking and listening to each other, often don’t contemplate how to develop. Self awareness and find out what’s going on with them and how they damage your relationship (instead, each tends to blame the other).
Where there are NO similarities between Sex Y Self awareness
1. Research shows that a woman who spends the day doing things together with her partner for the children feels more “willing” to have sex with him later that night (even if she’s tired) than with a woman whose husband didn’t help her with family matters.
The same not necessarily keep the truth with Self awareness– A person who is heavily involved with their partner during the day is not necessarily more likely to be more self-aware. Often “doing” things together becomes a routine matter that has no relevance to self-awareness.
two. Sex on television and movies it is often done with high frequency, which confuses you about your own sexuality. But then, while talking to friends, he realizes that they are all in the same boat – no one has the same sex drive as shown on TV and in movies.
With self-awareness there It is not Such a big gap between TV, movies, and you – not only do you not see people dealing with their Self awareness On TV and movies, many of your friends (including yourself) may not be involved either.
Sex, self-awareness, and intimate relationships
Both Sex Y Self awareness they are ingredients of a high-quality relationship. The more one (and the partner) feels at peace with their sexual life (regardless of the frequency) and the more aware one (and the partner) is, the higher the quality of their intimacy, due to its openness, authenticity, takes and mutual, their ability to do not They damage their bond unnecessarily, but they react and behave with each other in ways vital to a healthy and successful relationship.